Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My Ad doesn't show on the Top

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

One of my keywords hasn't any competition and has 7 quality score, but i appear in the bottom of the first page, Why it doesn't appear in the top of the first page although there are no ads on the top?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: My Ad doesn't show on the Top

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Remember that there is a threshold of QS and ad-rank for your an ad to be shown above the search results;

It could be that in terms of QS you meet the threshold, but your ad-rank does not.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ads for keywords with low commercial intent often appear below the search results. If you want to "force" it to the top bid more...perhaps a lot more.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Remember that there is a threshold of QS and ad-rank for your an ad to be shown above the search results;

It could be that in terms of QS you meet the threshold, but your ad-rank does not.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My Ad doesn't show on the Top, I am sorry I cannot understand what you say, please let me know what should I do. Thank you!