AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My Account SNP Financial Consultants - 139 895 1289.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear  sir,

I have paid almost Rs.6500 for advertising in Google ADWords. There have been almost 300 clicks but not a single conversion.So I have stopped paying further.

Is there any way, we can find out why the customers have not got back? Is there any way to track customer action? Are there any provisions in your advertising, which can help me?

Kindly revert back to me.

Regards,

Sudha Prakash

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: My Account SNP Financial Consultants - 139 895 1289.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi parasusg,

If you keywords are right and you are getting the right kind of visitor, you need to think about what the user is doing when they get to your site. is the landing page not sending teh right message? Are there multiple calls to action on the page? what kind of direction are you giving the user when they land there? 

Do you have easy to find contact details, phone number on every page, enquiry forms that are designed to get users to fill them in etc.

If the campaign is good, you need to look elsewhere to find the solution and it may be the website, not AdWords.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello parasusg, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Can you please elaborate your question, you are running a search network campaign or display network campaign. 

In search network which match keywords you are using, its broad match. change you broad match keywords to exact or phrase match keywords. Check your search term report.how your ads performed when triggered by actual searches within the search network, according to report, use negative keywords. 

Hope it helps you. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sudha Prakash,

Welcome to the community…Smiley Happy

Please remove your customer ID from the post, which is very important to protect your account security and privacy.

Can you please provide more information about your business and campaign?

Your website URL

Details about your campaign (Search or Display, keyword match types, target market etc)

What do you consider as conversion?

Are you using conversion tracking with your present campaign?

Are you using Google Analytics to track visitor behavior on your site?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I would like to answer few of your queries in the second part of your post.

1. Is there any way, we can find out why the customers have not got back?

We can try to find the answer if you can provide answers for above questions.

2. Is there any way to track customer action?

Yes, you can track visitor behavior using Google Analytics (which is free) and you can track your campaign performance using Adwords conversion tracking. Find more information below.

Google Analytics - http://www.google.co.in/analytics/learn/index.html

Conversion tracking - http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

3. Are there any provisions in your advertising, which can help me?

You can use the help available from Adwords support team, and from this community Smiley Happy

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Iam a Financial Consultant, providing financial consultany services to Industries. These include Project Reports for Bank loans, systematising Accounting,finance, costing departments, Dealing with Banks to get funds for companies etc. I have given the exact key words - Project Reports for Bank Loans, Bank loan project Reports etc. There are many people seeing the AD but not a single conversion. I do not know why.

Kindly advise me on how to go about.

Regards,

parasusg

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi parasusg,

If you keywords are right and you are getting the right kind of visitor, you need to think about what the user is doing when they get to your site. is the landing page not sending teh right message? Are there multiple calls to action on the page? what kind of direction are you giving the user when they land there? 

Do you have easy to find contact details, phone number on every page, enquiry forms that are designed to get users to fill them in etc.

If the campaign is good, you need to look elsewhere to find the solution and it may be the website, not AdWords.