AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My AD'S are suddenly not getting impressions after my automatic payment of $50?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Since my new job, I have been putting some of the money towards advertising on youtube. I spent around £43 and adwords did a automatic payment and took the money out of my account. (This was on the 13th on dec) On the 14th, I relized that my ad was still on the same amout of views, so I had a look at adwords, and everything looked fine. I waited another day, and still no change, I then decided to create a new ad group and use the new ad. Since then the ad has been running at has only received 13 clicks in 2 days which has cost me 11p. My daily budget is £3, so why it adwords only running it a couple of times a day? My targeting/keywords/location settings are the same as before, and before the payment on the 13th, I was receiving 200 - 300 Daily views.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My AD'S are suddenly not getting impressions after my automatic payment of $50?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jack,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we do not have access to your personal AdWords account; however, we’d encourage you to review this article about tips to optimize your video campaign.

This article discusses how you can make the most out of your cost-per-view, view rate, CTR, and how you can improve your targeting.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Spencer