Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Targeting Options for Display Network Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adwords Community, 

I have a quick question about targeting options. I have a display campaign running. For my targeting options, am I allowed to use multiple targeting options for a single adgroup. For example for one of my adgroups. I'm targeting placements, topics, and interests and remarketing. I added a screen shot of what the estimate of our potential reach is. 

Thanks in advance, 

-Drew

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 1.47.22 PM.png

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew W
September 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Andrew, 

You are able to use the three targeting methods shown in your screenshot at one time. This helps narrow the group of potential customers you wish to contact. It does depend on what your goal is for running a display campaign. If you have a brand that you just want anyone and everyone to know about, I suggest less restrictive targeting methods. If you wish to target a certain group of people who are more likely to already be interested in your product and may already be searching for similar products, using those three methods at once would be helpful. 

As you can see the orange middle part is the only people who will see your ads which will be determined if they fit all three of the criteria you have set in the targeting methods.

I hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jillian, 

Thank you for the quick response, this is exactly what I was looking for

Thanks, 

-Drew

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4