Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Remarketing Tags?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my remarketing tag setup on my protein shakes shopping cart page. I have ads about my protein shakes to save 10%.

But how do I get another remarketing tag for my vitamins page so that only vitamin ads I create show to the people who have visited that page?  I don't want them seeing ads of protein shakes. Or how else do I accomplish this? Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Remarketing Tags?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi AustinBarton,

Do the protein shakes and vitamins both use the same shopping cart and thank you page? If that's the case, you could have the cart determine whether the purchase was shakes or vitamins and serve the appropriate remarketing code appropriately.

Here's another idea, maybe a bit more simple. Create a remarketing tag for the protein shake landing page (PS) and another for the vitamins landing page (V). Leave the remarketing code on the shared thank you page. It will act as the conversions page (C).

Now make a couple Custom Lists.

If you want to remarket to people who have landed on the vitamins page but haven't converted (purchased), Combine "V NOT C". If you want to remarket to people who have landed on the vitamins page and have converted (purchased), combine "V AND C". Do the same for the protein shake.

On the left of the page, expand "Shared Library", then "Audiences". Click on the green "New audience" button to create a new tag.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords