AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Moving Campaigns to a brand new account & QS

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

for business reasons I may have to move campaigns from a well optimized account ( QS of my KWs very healthy ) to a new account. Has anyone recently done this ( let's say after the recent changes in how QS is shown and the "--" null QS appeared in our accounts)? Assuming all KWs/Ads and campaigns structure will be kept as they are now, how long before QS will resume to today's values? Also, how long before the "--" null QS disappeared and a QS was shown again for your KWs in your new account?

Any suggestion / best practice to follow?

thanks for the help

Rosie 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Moving Campaigns to a brand new account & QS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would do this only as a last resort, Once you open a new account all account past  performance and  history is lost, and this could affect performance  you would see in the "new" account. (Assuming you  had at least average performances / QS)

Not recommended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’