AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

More and more Keywords get more clicks then impressions.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Appearantly in correlation with the re-formatting of the Keywords match types, i began noticing keywords keywords with 0-1 impressions get 2-"7" impressions!, yet, i've heard already that reports are delayed and that errors may happen, but certainly these errors greatly increased and they cost money and BIG money!.

What does that mean? What can i do for that? and how can we get Google back to where it was?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: More and more Keywords get more clicks then impressions.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi JaybTiger;

You are not quite clear:

Quote: i began noticing keywords keywords with 0-1 impressions get 2-"7" impressions!,

I haven't heard of any reporting issues lately, and on the AdWords UI impressions and clicks are usually updated on an hourly basis (though, Google odes not guarantee that)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

It is simple as it is, Keywords have clicks far more than their impressions.

(there was indeed a reporting issue as i raised and confirmed here but this seems to be part of a larger impact).

I used to have them always, and folks on the community (on the old site...) admitted it, but it seems to have gotten out of context now.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

On what date are we talking?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’