2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Money did not get return...HELP!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is anybody interested to look up my account and campaigns for me?I will pay a reasonable price

The money is flowing away,but no results.

Could anybody help me with this adwords?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Money did not get return...HELP!!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you are looking to hire paid professional services to help you with your advertising, I would recommend that you start by looking at the Google Partners website. If none of these companies seem to offer services that fit your needs, there are thousands of other advertising agencies also.

You would hire an agency the same way you'd hire any vendor for your company--talk to them, be specific about what service you're looking for, ask for pricing, check references and credentials, etc. 

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Please ask a question and may be you will get your answer here.

still want help then Give me your mail id or send me your message at txxxx1@gmail.com

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Info,

Welcome to the community. Please be patient till you get desired results. In the mean time, please go through the below link that will help you learn more about AdWords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=ww-ww-et-b2bfoote...

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we have removed your emails, CID and/or phone numbers from the post.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you are looking to hire paid professional services to help you with your advertising, I would recommend that you start by looking at the Google Partners website. If none of these companies seem to offer services that fit your needs, there are thousands of other advertising agencies also.

You would hire an agency the same way you'd hire any vendor for your company--talk to them, be specific about what service you're looking for, ask for pricing, check references and credentials, etc. 

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*