Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile app display advert budget won't spend

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I have a problem in that Google is not currently spending anywhere close to my daily budget on my mobile app display advertisements.

I have run a test where Google was spending upwards of £150 per hour at the margin I needed. Overnight I dropped the budget as I didn't want to waste money, then increased the budget back to £150 per hour the following day. The next day Google was spending roughly £1 per hour.

I set up a new campaign which again spent £150 per hour and then subsequently died after a few days. I set up a second new campaign which spent £150 per hour and then subsequently died.

Now whenever I start a new campaign it is instantly dead and fails to spend more than £0.50p per hour.

I know the market is there but I can't seem to spend any money!

Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mobile app display advert budget won't spend

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Laura;
Can you explain what do you mean "per hour". Adwords campaigns are per click or per 1000 impressions . Which one did you pick?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Mobile app display advert budget won't spend

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is a cost per click campaign. With the high budget I set it was spending roughly £150 per hour, hence 'per hour'.

Any ideas?