2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I have replicated all my search campaign on mbile, based on that I have couple of queries.

1) Will it have any impact on the performance of other devices?

2) I already have +10% mobile bid adjustment, will it have any impact on the overall spending pattern?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mobile ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kapil,

Are you saying that you have two exactly same campaigns, in one campaign you are targeting mobile device and in other you are targeting desktop?

If what I understood is right, in which campaign you are having 10% mobile bid adjustment?

Usually when we duplicate campaign to target mobile device separately, we keep -100% mobile bid adjustment in desktop device. And in mobile device campaign we keep adgroup/keyword level very low and adjust bids mstly by keeping +300% mobile bid adjustment.

In desktop/tablet campaign since mobile is -100% it doesnt not get clicks from desktop/tablet.

In mobile device campaign since the desktop/tablet bids are very low you can very less clicks from these devices. You get clicks/impressions for very low position.

I hope above clears your doubt. Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Neha,

No, this is not the case. I have only one search campaign with two ad groups. What I have done is that I have optimized my both search ads for mobile.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Kapil,

Can you explain part of your question: "optimized my both search ads for mobile. "? Please.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’