star_border

Mobile Conversion - PPC

A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am new to adwords and it's been only 3 months now I have been handling PPC account for one of my client who is into eCommerce business. However, My question is related to Device wise performance in PPC. Desktop and Tab conversion are very good but mobile conversions are very low.

Any suggestions to improve the Mobile conversions.

Thanks
Susheel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author A S
June

Mobile Conversion - PPC

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Its usually the case where you would end up seeing lower Conversion Rate for Mobile as compared to Desktop or Tablet.

Mobile searches are usually done by users to get a quick turnover so you would need to ensure that the results are on point. For example, if a user searches for iphone wireless headphones, you need to ensure that the landing page takes them to wireless headphones instead of a page with all types of headphones. Also the process of checkout needs to be quicker since users wouldnt want to spend a lot of time providing their address, mobile phone number, cc details etc. 

This article should help you https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/240797. But there are plenty more that says how to improve Mobile Conversion Rates.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author A S
June

Mobile Conversion - PPC

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Its usually the case where you would end up seeing lower Conversion Rate for Mobile as compared to Desktop or Tablet.

Mobile searches are usually done by users to get a quick turnover so you would need to ensure that the results are on point. For example, if a user searches for iphone wireless headphones, you need to ensure that the landing page takes them to wireless headphones instead of a page with all types of headphones. Also the process of checkout needs to be quicker since users wouldnt want to spend a lot of time providing their address, mobile phone number, cc details etc. 

This article should help you https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/240797. But there are plenty more that says how to improve Mobile Conversion Rates.

Mobile Conversion - PPC

A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Selvin.