AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Ad Copy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi

Is it worth having 3 desktop and 3 mobile ad's in an adgroup? Is there a difference in performance? Has anyone seen this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Friedl G
September 2015

Re: Mobile Ad Copy

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friedl,

The amount of ads doesn't give you any kind of "boost".

In terms of Good Practices, it's recommended that you use 2 to 3 ad copies  per adgroup, for you to have a chance to compare different text and offers. If you use only one ad per group, you won't be able to compare data.

Most companies usually creates a more generic ad, talking about the company it self, and the other ad usually offering something, a discount, free shipping and so on, so you can decide "when I talk about discounts, i have better results", and then you move to 2 different variations of ads talking about discounts.

Hope it helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Friedl G
September 2015

Re: Mobile Ad Copy

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friedl,

The amount of ads doesn't give you any kind of "boost".

In terms of Good Practices, it's recommended that you use 2 to 3 ad copies  per adgroup, for you to have a chance to compare different text and offers. If you use only one ad per group, you won't be able to compare data.

Most companies usually creates a more generic ad, talking about the company it self, and the other ad usually offering something, a discount, free shipping and so on, so you can decide "when I talk about discounts, i have better results", and then you move to 2 different variations of ads talking about discounts.

Hope it helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click