Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Ad Copy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi

Is it worth having 3 desktop and 3 mobile ad's in an adgroup? Is there a difference in performance? Has anyone seen this?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Friedl G
September 2015

Re: Mobile Ad Copy

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Friedl,

The amount of ads doesn't give you any kind of "boost".

In terms of Good Practices, it's recommended that you use 2 to 3 ad copies  per adgroup, for you to have a chance to compare different text and offers. If you use only one ad per group, you won't be able to compare data.

Most companies usually creates a more generic ad, talking about the company it self, and the other ad usually offering something, a discount, free shipping and so on, so you can decide "when I talk about discounts, i have better results", and then you move to 2 different variations of ads talking about discounts.

Hope it helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Friedl G
September 2015

Re: Mobile Ad Copy

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Friedl,

The amount of ads doesn't give you any kind of "boost".

In terms of Good Practices, it's recommended that you use 2 to 3 ad copies  per adgroup, for you to have a chance to compare different text and offers. If you use only one ad per group, you won't be able to compare data.

Most companies usually creates a more generic ad, talking about the company it self, and the other ad usually offering something, a discount, free shipping and so on, so you can decide "when I talk about discounts, i have better results", and then you move to 2 different variations of ads talking about discounts.

Hope it helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click