1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Minimum cpc bid in danish krone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, what is the minimum cpc bid in danish krone on google display network?

I guess there is a cap on 0,06, because with this bid I am getting 80 % of all possible impressions. (millions per day)

If I reduce the bid to 0,05 I get 0 impressions for my indian campaign.

My campaign has a relative click-through rate of 5x so it outperforms most of the other campaigns.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Minimum cpc bid in danish krone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello matthros;

The minimum CPC is 0.01 USD -

However:

• Even if there is no competitor around there is a  minimum threshold of  QS and  ad rank to meet in order to have your ad shown.
  • If there are other competitors around, your ad rank might not be high enough to win the auction.

Read more:

Ad Rank

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1752122

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am asking for the minimum bid in danish krone not usd.

And we are talking about the image display network, not the google search.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

0.02 DKK on both search and display

https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=DKK&country=DK

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I found this too, but I can't beleave it, because it is possible to set the bid to 0,01 for example.

Why should I set it to 0,01 when it is only possible for 0,02?

Another thing which is strange is that I get millions of impressions at 0,06 but 0 impressions on 0,05, so I guess the minimum bid is 0,06 DKK independent of the campaign performance.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This is a global system. So, technically, you can type in any number, even if it's insignificant

Quote:

>>"guess the minimum bid is 0,06 DKK independent of the campaign performance."

No! As said,  in addition to  minimum bid,  there is also a threshold of QS and ad-rank you should meet, to get your ad shown. To meet it: either you  need high QS or increase the bid.