AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Minimum cpc bid in danish krone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, what is the minimum cpc bid in danish krone on google display network?

I guess there is a cap on 0,06, because with this bid I am getting 80 % of all possible impressions. (millions per day)

If I reduce the bid to 0,05 I get 0 impressions for my indian campaign.

My campaign has a relative click-through rate of 5x so it outperforms most of the other campaigns.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Minimum cpc bid in danish krone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello matthros;

The minimum CPC is 0.01 USD -

However:

• Even if there is no competitor around there is a  minimum threshold of  QS and  ad rank to meet in order to have your ad shown.
  • If there are other competitors around, your ad rank might not be high enough to win the auction.

Read more:

Ad Rank

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1752122

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am asking for the minimum bid in danish krone not usd.

And we are talking about the image display network, not the google search.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

0.02 DKK on both search and display

https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=DKK&country=DK

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I found this too, but I can't beleave it, because it is possible to set the bid to 0,01 for example.

Why should I set it to 0,01 when it is only possible for 0,02?

Another thing which is strange is that I get millions of impressions at 0,06 but 0 impressions on 0,05, so I guess the minimum bid is 0,06 DKK independent of the campaign performance.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This is a global system. So, technically, you can type in any number, even if it's insignificant

Quote:

>>"guess the minimum bid is 0,06 DKK independent of the campaign performance."

No! As said,  in addition to  minimum bid,  there is also a threshold of QS and ad-rank you should meet, to get your ad shown. To meet it: either you  need high QS or increase the bid.