Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Maximum Benefit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi dear

if i have two websites, both of them are guiding me exactly to the same thing (same websites with different names)

what is the maximum benefit i can utilize?

to put these two ads in one campaign (two groups in one campaign) ?

or put each one in a separate campagin?

your support will be appreciated.

thx

Ahmed

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Maximum Benefit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

My understanding is that your business has 2 websites with identical contents. Generally speaking, this arrangement does not comply with AdWords and chances are you will not be able to run ads for both of them via this channel. You may want to select one of the sites for advertising purposes, of course. However, even than you will suffer from the fact that the site you're promoting is the mirror site of another one. You should be aware that basically Google expects your website to display unique, original contents which entail a positive user experience.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Maximum Benefit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

My understanding is that your business has 2 websites with identical contents. Generally speaking, this arrangement does not comply with AdWords and chances are you will not be able to run ads for both of them via this channel. You may want to select one of the sites for advertising purposes, of course. However, even than you will suffer from the fact that the site you're promoting is the mirror site of another one. You should be aware that basically Google expects your website to display unique, original contents which entail a positive user experience.

Best,

Lakatos