AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Make sure your ads are ready for the Holiday season - Hangout on Air on December 13, 2012 with Google AdWords experts.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
Hi All,

I hope the holiday season is keeping your businesses busy.

The Google AdWords team want to make sure that you maximize your success with AdWords during the holidays and that your ads are running without interruption during the holidays. So, the Google AdWords experts would like to hold a live Hangout on Air.

This Hangout is the thing for you if you:

• are new to AdWords
  • interested in tips about ad optimization, billing problems and automated rules
  • like to enjoy the holiday season without any AdWords issues
The Hangout will be held on 13th December at 11 am GMT.    

We look forward to seeing you! Keep watching this space for more details. 

Mini, on behalf of the Google AdWords team.

PS: There is another Hangout on Air scheduled for 11 am PST on Dec 13. Here's the link.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Make sure your ads are ready for the Holiday season - Hangout on Air on December 13, 2012 with G

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi All,

If you would like to submit questions during or after the Hangout, simply sign up as a new member to the AdWords Community and post questions beneath the video. We will do our best to answer them live, if not straight after the Hangout.

Thanks,

Mini, on behalf of the Google AdWords team.

Hi All,   The Hangout wil start in 5 minutes. Please feel...

LK Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
LK Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi All,

The Hangout wil start in 5 minutes. Please feel free to post your questions here during and after the hangout and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Laura-Kate & Stephen

Re: Make sure your ads are ready for the Holiday season - Hangout on Air on December 13, 2012 with G

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just wanted to find out if there are technical difficulties or if it is my computer as I only see an intro and then it seems to cut out. Please let me know...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Is that 11am pst?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

LK Google Employee
Google Employee
# 6
LK Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Kim,

This Hangout took place at 11:00AM GMT. You can watch the recorded hangout on this page. There was also a Hangout at 11:00am PST- you can find the details here.

Regards,

Laura-Kate

LK Google Employee
Google Employee
# 7
LK Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi there,

We did initially have technical difficuties but we managed to overcome them and go live! If you missed it, you can watched the recorded verson on this page.

Regards,

Laura-Kate

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager

There is another Hangout on Air scheduled for 11 am PST on Dec 13. Here's the link.