Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Made Location Changes and Traffic Went Down - How to Improve

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I was looking into the analytics performance of past 6 months in terms of which cities convert the most and pulled out 30 cities from I have had more than 250 conversions in 6 months / citi. I added those 30 cities in all campaigns of my adwords account.

Now, I didnt change the budget (as it doesnt get consumed more than 50%) but I did increase the CPC of all the keywords by 30%.

All this was supposed to increase the traffic for sure at least if not the conversion. But since past 2 days the traffic has gone down but the budget is getting consumed in the same manner. Should I remove the cities I have added or what should I do?

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Made Location Changes and Traffic Went Down - How to Improve

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm... Interesting;
It seems that the ads are not getting impressions in these new locations.
How is the QSs?
Check the impression share due to rank.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Thanks for the revert!

Impression share 54.21%. Avg Position 2.3. Can't check the Avg quality but its above average.

Should I revert those cities and keep original one?

Chris

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Forgot to mention that during the evening time the flow of orders increases during 5-8 in evnening. Earlier the same was during afternoon and evening both. How to also make sure that the flow of traffic and clicks throughout the day. (sorry for a question within a question but thats how its behaving).

Thanks,

chris

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

A second... Is this impression share due to rank in these locations? 

What do you mean you can't check the QS?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’