AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads TWICE!!! Dont know what to fix.. PLEASE HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well I waited 3 weeks to be approved for google ads and I got disapproved AGAIN for the second time and I got deindexed!!! I dont know what else I need to change ive already made a ton of changes... If someone can please help I would appreciate it.. Google wont tell me specifically what I need to fix.. PLEASE HELP

http://www.mystudyguides.com/

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads TWICE!!! Dont know what to fix.. PLEASE HELP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello again ruben5;

You are still missing privacy policy....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads TWICE!!! Dont know what to fix.. PLEASE HELP

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi ruben5,

You have no privacy policy, but you collect data. Fix that.

You don't show your physical address or phone number anywhere. That is required.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: MY Website Got Denied - Privacy Policy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

OHHH;

Pete and I posted on the same minute...You got the same answer twice....Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok I finally added "Privacy Policy" what else do I need to fix?

Re: MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads -

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

• "Collection of Personal Information
  • When visiting mystudyguides.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information."

1. What is the privacy policy for names, emails, and web-site information, required when filling in the contact form?
  2. Your payment processing is handled through e-junkie. I don't know if e-junkie is on any Google's blacklist...

Re: MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads - ClickBank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So any ideas on what I should fix??? Sorry I dont understand the last post.

Re: MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads -Privacy Policy + E-junkie

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
  • I checked for you. E-junkie seems to be OK for shopping cart payment processing.
  • Fix the privacy policy, as to personal data you collect on your form.

Re: MY Website Got Denied For Google Ads -Privacy Policy + E-junkie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thanks Ill fix that right now... Hopefully this works... Smiley Happy