AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Lower Daily Budget to increase Conversion , is possible ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did lower my Remarketing daily budget by 10$. After 2 weeks, i realized that my impression decreased by 75% but my conversion increased by 42% and my CPA decreased by 42%. I am pretty happy about the end results, but i was wondering, is it a coincidence ? or is there any specific science behind it ?

Have you ever experience this situation ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Showing ads less frequently to the same people can be effective, or in other words, bombarding people with your ads can be detrimental.

You could restore the previous budget, but lower the number of times per day people see you ads, to see if this is the reason.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi Julie, 

I am very interested in your case, did your conversion a result of your remarketing?

regards,

Zaby

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Be careful before jumping to any conclusions.  Many AdWords campaigns display wildly different results week-to-week, month-to-month, and season-to-season.  In addition, remarketing campaigns have their own cyclical nuances due to the repeat targeting nature of the campaign.  

It is certainly possible to "over expose" your previous viewers, visitors, convertors, etc to too many ads, too frequently or for too long.  However, I doubt if that is what's going on with your campaign. 

The only way to really know is to develop a series of experiments.  But keep in mind, it is not the same audience of site visitors you are dealing with week-to-week, so their behavior may not be consistent.  The assumption that traffic always behaves the same, is a frequent logical fallacy which, to cite one example, can sometimes lead to overdependence on "split testing". 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zabi

yes, the conversion that i am referring to are exclusively from the remarketing campaign. I bumped the budget back to where it was to see if the trends change or no. Let s see

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Steve

We are on the same page and i am not jumping to any conclusion, that is also part of the reason why i came here . 
I do believe as well that i need to make more experiment to see exactly what s going on ! Thank you for your time Smiley Very Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob

Thank you for your response. I bumped the budget back to original and i will observe the change Smiley Very Happy

THanks for your time