Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Low traffic Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am answering questions from a potential client and here is one of them:

how can i calculate bids for low traffic keywords? The other one requires me to demonstrate how i can handle fast turning inventory

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author seoworx
February

Low traffic Keywords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

#1 Keyword Planner will help you calculate bids (approximately) on keywords. It will also give you estimates on their competition level as well as traffic. 

#2 Regarding fast turning inventory ... this requires more information to answer the question. Are you talking about e-commerce? If you are then you can use a feed connected to your Merchant Center to rely up to date information to your AdWords account. 

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Low traffic Keywords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

In addition to above, please note that low traffic keywords will tend to produce low visitors to the website which you are promoting. That would restrict the numbers. It is fine if it's a niche business, but you will have to convince the customer to go for atleast average traffic keywords (if not high traffic ones). Keyword Planner is the tool as mentioned above to look for the estimates.

For the fast turning inventory, you might want to look for some automated scripts or AdWords API which could turn off the ads for the inventory that is used up and automatically generate keywords, campaigns on your behalf. More details around API can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375503

Pankaj