Guide Me
star_border

Low impressions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I am new to Google Adwords. I have been running a ad campaing for my client. The keywords I bid are in "phrase match". The local monthly search for all the keywords are between 3000 to 20000 per month in US and my bid for most of the keywords are slightly below the first page bid but my QS are all above 6. However, The impressions for all the keywords are low (one of the keywords is 100 per day and other 2 are only 10 per day)

Can anyone tell me where I might did wrong?

Thanks! 

Re: low impression

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi evayin,

I think you may have answered your own question in your post. 

If most bids are lower than the 1st page bid estimate, you are likely missing a lot of the potential impressions.

I'd recommend trying to increase these to see if that starts to trigger more impressions.

Another thing to remember is that if you used the AdWords keyword tool, you may have been given broad match impression estimates if you hadn't selected phrase from the left navigation.

Re: low impression

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Purefuzz,

Thanks for your advice, I will improve my bid and see if the impressions will increase or not. And for the Adwords keyword tool, I did choes the pharse impression estimates. 

Re: Low impressions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Evayin,

If they have been running google adwords they should have enough data for you to analyze and segment between top vs other position bids and see if they are profitable for your clients. So that way you can justify to your client that it's best to be in top position.

Also make sure you use negative keywords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for the responses! Just increased my bid. Waiting for the result now! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi!

how get client of adword ppc  tell i also want to know more .

kathi roll

khaman dhokla

recipe of rava idle