5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Low conversion rate....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am handling a website from three months, but this month i am getting very low conversion.

Campaign Status......

1. Ads Are running on top position under 1 to 3

2. Ads are not showing frequently(Reason due to low budget..But campaign has sufficient balance in the starting)

3. Ad Copies are old

4.  Campaign's Ideas points to increase the budget....

5.  Budget Spends before the ad schedule ....

What work i have to do for good conversion? Please suggest me.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fakhruddin
September 2015

Re: Low conversion rate....

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Unfortunately, your question really isn't a simple one. What it takes to really improve conversion rates can vary quite a lot from one market and one country to another.

In the case of your campaign, it sounds as though it is attracting more traffic than it did in the beginning and that the budget is no longer enough to let your ads be active all day. If increasing your budget is not possible, I would suggest doing some analysis to figure out where you can save money by eliminating unwanted clicks. This can be done by ads ad scheduling to show your ads only during certain days and/or hours, by mining your Search Query reports and adding negative keywords to block unwanted clicks, and by putting up new ad messaging that is very clear about what you are offering--that can help discourage unwanted clicks.

I would suggest that you read Improve your conversion rate (from the AdWords Help Center) to make sure you have an understanding of the basics.  If you have specific questions about the material, please post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fakhruddin
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
In addition to Theresa's great answer...

you said: I am handling a website from three months, but this month i am getting very low conversion."

Can you look back at the data when it was running well? Take a look at these reports under your Dimensions tab:

Day or week - what days are best for conversions
hour of day - what time of day are people likely to convert?
Top Movers

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am facing same problem from last couple of days. Getting good clicks but low conversion also budget has also increased trying to resolve it.

Suggestion are welcome

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Pushpendra,

It is a really hard question to answer without knowing a lot more.  There are many reasons people can see conversion rates drop.

to clarify, the conversion rate was good and tanked in the last few days?

Can you share more details?  

What are you marketing?  

What networks are you using?

Do you see these budget increases in specific areas of the account?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Kim,

Well I am targeting Mobile technologies iPhone, iPad and Android. Budget has increased for this section and conversion rate going down although Quality score and position are good. Any Idea?

Mine Major network is Search.