AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Low clicks/Low impressions but high CTR

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a campaign  running  which has  very lowest searches and  high Competition for advertising.

my  campaign  gaining   High CTR with  1-2  clicks with  70-150  impressions  But no Sales - I have been  added enough  max cpc  to  $7 and  daily  budget $50.

i'm in mood that little happy /guilty .

i would  like to hear from  you if  you  have  any suggestion to  improve  my campaign  performance to  little sales initially.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Low clicks/Low impressions but high CTR

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Make your ads better by adding location, phone and sitelinks.

Follow instructions from here 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375499?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Harish,

First of i would like to mention that clicks are directly proportionate to your CTR, if the campaign is (low clicks and low impressions then the CTR would be high) in your case your CTR is li'l less than 2% which is not bad.

in order to help you better in addition to what Adrian B has mentioned, I would suggest you to work a bit on choosing appropriate keyword as per your business.

Asif

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HI,

Our Niche is  Low Search Volume and  High Competition due to the reason i have changed it from   exact  match keywods from  to  phrase,you want me to add more  longtail  keywords  to  gain more possible  impressions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes,That's  is  Better Option  ,i can  update  according to  you specified  manner like  sitelinks,location and phone number.

But,in  keywords  that QS showing  3 out of  10 and  landing page Experience and  Ad Relevance  with CTR in Average mode.

it seems i need to  improve  my ad quality and landing page relevance with some negative  for better  results.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

u got it right Smiley Happy

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Optimisation is a bit of work but in a week when you see result , it will make you feel happy and worth the effort.

Keep us informed with your progress and maybe you will learn more from the interraction on the forum.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello;

I think you may find good advice and tips about the topic in the following discussions. Recommended.

Receiving AdWords clicks but no calls? Make it easier for users to call you!

im getting a fair amount of clicks but not turning into sales..any advice?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’