Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Low Conversion Rate - GDN Campaign !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am running a campaign with both SEM and GDN. I use 3rd tracking for flash banner. Conversion rate is checked also. 

But the problem is conversion rate of GDN campaign is really low at 20%. However, conversion rate of SEM campaign is really high at 90%. 

Secondly, when i see my ads on website, i click and it open the link successfully. BUT my colleage clicks and it shows errors page ( not found ). This is really weird. 

Sorry for my bad english. Please help !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Low Conversion Rate - GDN Campaign !

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nguyen,

What exactly are you considering a conversion? 90% is ridiculously high, even 20% is high. Now while these numbers are not unobtainable, it leads me to believe that you are not accurately tracking a conversion, or are perhaps confusing conversion with another metric.

With respect to your friend getting an error, it could be a number of things, browser incompatibility is one that comes to mind. Could you provide the landing page URL of your display ads?

Re: Low Conversion Rate - GDN Campaign !

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I would also recommend to recheck the numbers. They don't seem real. I would NOT take them "as is", without further analysis.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’