Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Low Adrank

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi all

Im trying to improve the adrank for someones campaign and im a bit stuck. The campaign is years old, the QS is 10 and the bids are higher than 1st page estimates so what else can i do to improve this?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Low Adrank

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

>>"the campaign is years old, the QS is 10"

Not much left to do. You could try adding more extensions  (if there are extensions that  "fit" to the type of your business), and you must higher the bid.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Low Adrank

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

thanks for the help, are those the only options?

i dont get it, the QS is as high as possible so why such low rank - obviously as you say increase the bids and it wouldnt surprise me if that just what Google wants!

thanks

Low Adrank

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

If you are losing impression share due to rank, and your QS is 10, then as @MosheTLV said, all you can do is increase your bid. It is an auction, and competitors may be outbidding you for the top of the first page positions. QS is just part of the adrank equation. I can have a lower QS, but still be willing to bid higher enough than you to achieve a higher overall adrank. You would still get a lower actual CPC with a higher QS, but I can still bid to outrank you.

Tom

Low Adrank

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

thanks for the help

much appreciated