AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for good strategy for ad words campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good interms of out of the box. Not normal approach and for CPA model

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Looking for good strategy for ad words campaign.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Dixit,

Thanks for posting to our forum. Could you please ellaborate a little more on what you mean? Or give a little more information so that we can help you. 

Let us know. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dixit,
Unfortunately it's hard to answer your question without know a ton about your Business and your Business Goals and what you're trying to achieve through AdWords - but I can give some high-level advice -
My first suggestion is to make sure to fully understand AdWords and the tool, and the power of it. First time advertisers often make the mistake of launching their Campaigns before they understand everything and they can spend a lot of budget very quickly. The AdWords for Beginners Guide is a great place to start - www.google.com/adwords/pdf/hc/growing_adwords_en.pdf‎
Set up your AdWords Account - https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3123056?hl=en&rd=1

From a Strategy Standpoint I suggest you -
Research your product/service and the Keywords that your target audience is searching for. The Google Keyword Planner can help you grow your Keyword list and see what words people are typing in to find your business - https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home
Write Ad Copy - Write Ad Copy that clearly describes your business. Ideally your Ad Copy should contain your target Keywords, and speak to your target consumer.
Targeting - Pick an area you want to target to - the whole world, specific country, specific city, etc. AdWords allows you target as granular as makes sense for your business. Ideally you'd only target to your Ads to geographic areas where you do business/ship products to.
Financials - Figure out what you can afford to spend per day, and also think about what you'd like to pay per click. Unfortunately you cannot determine what other advertisers in the auction are bidding for your Keywords, but you can select a maximum amount you're willing to pay per click.
Organization - I suggest organizing your Ad Groups into themed, granular Ad Groups. This will ensure that your Keywords relate to your Ads.

There are many things to consider, when launching your first Campaign, but that is where I'd start. Feel free to post more questions here in the AdWords Community!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Dixit,

What do you really mean by out of the box? And what is your final objective? Unless and until your final objective is known, it is very hard to share views on the same. By normal approach do you mean CPC? Your clarity on this question will be appreciated.

Kapil M