AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Longtail keywrods

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do I find longtail keywords for one of my adgroups that is performing well? I think there may be more opportunities for more conversions if I consider longtail keywords how do I find suggestions on google adwordS?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Longtail keywrods

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Dabbie,

IMO, I'm not sure what you are actually looking for but I am trying best to give you answer. At Keyword Planner you will long tail keywords. For example if you are targeting 2 or 3 phrases keyword in your adgroup then you can go with few more keywords Such as "Your Keyword + Suburb/city and various experiments.

PS: try to be relevant with Long Tail Keywords.

Re: Longtail keywrods

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

That is  a bit hard since long tail queries are usually "low search volume" .
The best I have been able to find is typing in long tail queries into the keyword tool, hoping to get a few more... Not always successful, though.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’