Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Location per keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have a campaign for locksmith, but I want to use 3 location extension for 3 cities in 1 campaign, it is possible ?

In the same adgroup I have these keywords and I want the location extension address shows

locksmith miami : address 1 : xxxxxx

locksmith tampa :  address 2 : xxxxxx

locksmith orlando : address 3 : xxxxxx

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location per keyword

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Fatima,

You have to add all your locations within the My Business account and link your Google My Business account to AdWords account Then appropriate location would be shown to the user, based on his/her location.

for your reference

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

Thanks for answering, the problem i am working a client & I dont have a google my business account, so I put area manually Florida on adwords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fatima f
October 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
But if you want to use location extension, it is must to use Google my business account.
It can be created easily, use can use your own email (Google account) and if you manage a MCC account then also you can manage all other accounts locations from the MCC.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’