Guide Me
star_border

Location options (advanced)

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello

Which option in the Location options (advanced) do i need to choose in order to get my ad show the most?

Target:
People in, searching for, or viewing pages about my targeted location (recommended)
People in my targeted location
People searching for or viewing pages about my targeted location

:
Exlude
people in, searching for, or viewing pages about my excluded location (recommended)
People in my excluded location

Thanks for your helpSmiley Happy

Re: Location options (advanced)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi

How each of this option works has been explained with examples in this article. But the question is which one should you use.
  • People in, searching for, or viewing pages about my targeted location (recommended): You should use this setting if your goods are not perishable and you can deliver outside your location. Also keep in mind for this your products will have to be of interest to users outside your targeted location. 
  • People in my targeted location: This is pretty mulch opposite of above You should use it where you cant deliver outside your targeted location or users outside your targeted location have no interest in your product.
  • People searching for or viewing pages about my targeted location: This is very similar to 1st option but works on content network
  • people in, searching for, or viewing pages about my excluded location (recommended) : This will work exactly like 1st setting but in reverse way and you will exclude certain keywords and certain locations. You need to use this setting if in combination with 2nd and 3rd setting. 
    Now to answer your question about showing your ads most. Option 2 and 3 will probably give you more impressions but depending on your product that may or may not be suitable for you
    Hope  this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog