AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Location extension again and again got disapproved..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all;

My Location extension again and again got disapproved, even my ads does not have any trademark issue, and I synched Location extension through my Google Places account. Still it got disapproved, so can you please help me why it happening???

Jyoti

Re: Location extension again and again got disapproved..

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hmm...

Have you tried a manually entered location extension, just as a comparison? If a manually created extension gets approved, and the connected places account extension does not, that may be a sign that something is going on with the connected places account (?). 

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Previously it got disapproved when i added them Mannually, thats why i went for Google Places account. But again it got disapproved..
So what i do now?

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

What was the specific disapproval message?

What does it say in the status column, maybe that information could provide a clue...

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just getting status "Disapproved" under Status column.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennie
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

What about the places account itself? Perhaps if there is some problem there, the listing not being properly verified, etc. Rather if it's a linked account or manually entered address, maybe the issue is with the places account? Maybe some of this verification documentation could help figure out if there is a problem with the places account?

http://support.google.com/places/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=177852

http://support.google.com/places/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=75569

http://support.google.com/places/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=28377&answer=2473345

Tom

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennie
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

While you verify whether the Places listing is verified for your business. I'd recommend getting in touch with Google Adwords support locally where you are. We've faced some issues similar to this and they were able to help with the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tom & Nikhil for Helping me in this issue. Actually problem was with ad copies, we were using trademark terms that's why our Location extension got disapproved. But now with the help of Adword Support we are able to resolve this issue..

Thanks!

Jyoti