Location extension HELP![ Edited ]
September 2014 - last edited September 2014
Only one of my campaigns has a location extension, but somehow I it appeared in an ad to another campaign and now I fear that it may be appearing to all of my campaigns. How can I determine if it is so and how can I fix this?
And how do I filter my locations? It says Business name is " ".
And how can I add a location extension of a certain campaign? The system seems to have changed and it seems I need to be able to manage google plus pages of my clients.
Re: Location extension HELP!
Hi Magnet M,
Full instructions for adding Location Extensions from Google My Business can be found here. It sounds like you either want to remove your extension from a specific campaign.
When you have a campaign or ad group meant to drive traffic to a website or call center, rather than a brick-and-mortar store, you might want to prevent your business address from showing with its ads. Here’s how to prevent addresses from showing with your campaign or ad group, when you’re using upgraded location extensions.
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab and select one of your campaigns.
- Click the Ad Extensions tab.
- Select View: Location extensions from the drop-down menu above the extensions table.
- Choose Upgraded in the drop-down menu next to View: Location extensions.
- Choose Campaign extension or Ad group extension, depending on whether you want to remove addresses for a campaign or ad group.
- Click + EXTENSION.
- Choose the campaign or ad group you want to prevent addresses from showing with.
- Click on the drop-down menu that says “Use campaign location extension” or “Use ad group location extensions,” and choose Disable location extensions.
- Click Save. You’ll see this campaign or ad group listed as “Disabled.”