AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extensions with multiple services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

If my business offers several different services across its branches, but not all branches offer all services, is there any way to limit which branches show within AdWords? For example:

• Branch A offers X, Y and Z
  • Branch B offers X and Y
  • Branch C offers Y and Z

Currently all campaigns will show all locations. What I would ideally like is to be able to restrict campaign for service X to only show branches A and B, service Z to only show branches A and Z while service Y still shows all branches.

Is this at all possible, as it would reduce the possibility of someone turning up at a branch wanting a particular service that isn't available at that location?

Re: Location Extensions with multiple services

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Martyn W,

Welcome to the community..

Three branches are in three different locations right?If so you can try this:

Create three different campaigns for each of the Branch.Like:

Campaign A: (For Branch A)
Ad Group 1: Offer X
Ad Group 2: Offer Y
Ad Group 3: Offer Z

Campaign BSmiley SadFor Branch B)
Ad Group 1: Offer X
Ad Group 2: Offer Y

Campaign C: (For Branch C)
Ad Group 1: Offer Y
Ad Group 2: Offer Z

Is that solve your purpose? Please let us know..

Re: Location Extensions with multiple services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's not really going to work to solve the issue unfortunately. The campaigns are based upon each service and targeting nationallly, which I want to do, as even if a particular branch doesn't offer the service, another local one might.

I just want to be able to flag particular branches so that no matter where the searcher is, the ad will appear, but will only show a location extension for one of the branches that provide that specific service.

Hopefully that makes it a little clearer.