Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extensions with multiple services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

If my business offers several different services across its branches, but not all branches offer all services, is there any way to limit which branches show within AdWords? For example:

• Branch A offers X, Y and Z
  • Branch B offers X and Y
  • Branch C offers Y and Z

Currently all campaigns will show all locations. What I would ideally like is to be able to restrict campaign for service X to only show branches A and B, service Z to only show branches A and Z while service Y still shows all branches.

Is this at all possible, as it would reduce the possibility of someone turning up at a branch wanting a particular service that isn't available at that location?

Re: Location Extensions with multiple services

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Martyn W,

Welcome to the community..

Three branches are in three different locations right?If so you can try this:

Create three different campaigns for each of the Branch.Like:

Campaign A: (For Branch A)
Ad Group 1: Offer X
Ad Group 2: Offer Y
Ad Group 3: Offer Z

Campaign BSmiley SadFor Branch B)
Ad Group 1: Offer X
Ad Group 2: Offer Y

Campaign C: (For Branch C)
Ad Group 1: Offer Y
Ad Group 2: Offer Z

Is that solve your purpose? Please let us know..

Re: Location Extensions with multiple services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's not really going to work to solve the issue unfortunately. The campaigns are based upon each service and targeting nationallly, which I want to do, as even if a particular branch doesn't offer the service, another local one might.

I just want to be able to flag particular branches so that no matter where the searcher is, the ad will appear, but will only show a location extension for one of the branches that provide that specific service.

Hopefully that makes it a little clearer.