Guide Me
star_border

Less Conversions with Average CTR

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys

I have a question regarding the Conversions of one of my client, they provide Web Development, Web Design courses online.

We have setup few campaigns on Display Network and Search Network Both.

Display Campaigns : 1) Topic Targeted + Keywords Targeted
                               2) Remarketing Campaign

Search Campaigns: 1) Brand
                             2) Competitors
                             3) Courses

Our Conversion is Lead Generation , people should fill up the form but we are not getting good number of leads. our Conversaion rate is 0.23%. So, I would request if you can help me on thisour website domain is this click here

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Less Conversions with Average CTR

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

What sort of keyword matching options do you have in your account?

Are you using excessive Broad matching keywords or what is the actual structure followed in the account?

What is the average bounce rate of your landing pages which you are getting while driving users to the site? I am assuming that you have linked your Adwords with Analytics.

Are you regularly monitoring the search terms of your campaigns? If yes, then are you getting relevant searches and are negative keywords being added during regular intervals of time?

Onething which I noticed while clicking on your site is that there is no telephone number for the users to directly call the site owner or representative. If I would have been there, I would have added or recommended adding the telephone number on priority to measure the phone calls as well. If you are targeting US, UK, it's good to use Google forwarding number and tracking phone calls as well because many times the users are comfortable speaking with someone rather than first filling up the form. So I think in that case you are missing that segment of users from your online marketing campaigns.

I would also say that Adwords has got so much of features that you really need to keep experimenting everything like RSLA ads, Adwords video campaigns etc...

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj

Thanks for your response, Answer to your questions

What sort of keyword matching options do you have in your account? - Broad Match Modifiers, Phrase & Exact Match.

Are you using excessive Broad matching keywords or what is the actual structure followed in the account? - No, I am not using more of Broad Keywords in the whole account we don't have more than 10 Broad Match Keywords, we have used Broad Match Modifier Keywords in the account along with Phrase & Exact.

What is the average bounce rate of your landing pages which you are getting while driving users to the site? I am assuming that you have linked your Adwords with Analytics. ----- Average Bounce Rate for this month is 11% if the user comes from Paid Google AdWords Ads.

Are you regularly monitoring the search terms of your campaigns? If yes, then are you getting relevant searches and are negative keywords being added during regular intervals of time? ---- Yes, I am regularly monitoring the Search Terms of the account and we are getting relevant searches on the page and negatives are also added to the account.

Onething which I noticed while clicking on your site is that there is no telephone number for the users to directly call the site owner or representative. If I would have been there, I would have added or recommended adding the telephone number on priority to measure the phone calls as well. If you are targeting US, UK, it's good to use Google forwarding number and tracking phone calls as well because many times the users are comfortable speaking with someone rather than first filling up the form. So I think in that case you are missing that segment of users from your online marketing campaigns. ----- Yup, I have suggested that to the client to add phone number.

I would also say that Adwords has got so much of features that you really need to keep experimenting everything like RSLA ads, Adwords video campaigns etc... ----- I am not aware of RSLA and AdWords Video Campaigns.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AdLift M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I was actually referring to RLSA ads above, sorry for the typo error above...

You can find more details about this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2701222?hl=en

It's a great way to target people who have already seen your ad on Google search but didn't convert initially.

Adwords video campaign is also a great way to improve the brand name for your client. You should suggest him to create some short informative videos and then use them in Adwords to drive more traffic and possible more conversions for him. More details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375425?hl=en

I would also suggest you to try and experiment with your ad copies and do the split testing of ads and see which one works best for you.

If possible, you can recoomend your client about dedicated PPC landing pages, with some good call to actions in the upper fold and a quick contact form to drive more leads.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
The question is also your budget and CPC bid.
What is your impression share - search and display?
If your budget is too ow people don't see you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your response.

We are running a re-marketing campaign but we still don't have conversions.

I also liked your idea for Video ads and Dedicated PPC Landing Page, do you have more ideas to get more conversions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mvarga

Thanks for the response, we have a good Position and Search Impression Share is more than 50%.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my website has also a low CTR like problem, if you could help....

my wbsite....-click here