AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Leslie's florist business needs more traffic - let's help them succeed with Google AdWords

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
Hi All, 

Leslie is our next Back to Business participant. Let's welcome Leslie and their florist business.

Finesse Florist is a small, full-service florist offering personalized service and exquisite floral designs. Their business is incredibly slow with poor visibility (storefront and online). Leslie is the business owner and also manages the business and AdWords account. 

They just signed on to AdWords and would like to learn all that they can do in order to generate more traffic to their website.

Over to you all to help Leslie,
Mini
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Leslie's florist business needs more traffic - let's help them succeed with Google AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Leslie!

Welcome to the Community from a fellow resident of MA (I'm out on the Cape)! Smiley Happy 

I know that Mini mentioned that you just got started with your AdWords. 

Before I dig in here for you, could you possibly tell us a little bit about where you currently stand with your AdWords account and your experience so far?  Do you have any active campaigns that are serving ads or are you still working on the foundation/structure of your campaigns and ad groups?

I have some great ideas for you, as I'm sure some others here do too, but I want to make sure that we cover the most pressing items first before jumping too far ahead of ourselves.

Thanks!

Tom 

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Leslie's florist business needs more traffic - let's help them succeed with Google AdWords

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Leslie, 

PPCBossman is right, if we have a little bit more information the Community will be able to help out a bit more. 

But a basic aritcle that will really help your campaign is this article on Quality Score. This is an important part of your campaign, and essentially is about having relevant and focussed keywords, ad texts, and landing pages for your ads. 

Thinking about Quality Score is probabaly a good place to start, but if you could pop some more details onto the forum, we will be able to help out more!

Hope this helps!

A.