AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Leads are not getting while campaign is running properly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greeting to All,

Currently i have two campaigns dedicated to software outsourcing, web development outsourcing and iphone development outsourcing. I have very tight budget for both campaigns and keywords of these campaigns have high competition and CPC. I wonder that after investing a lot of money, i didn't get any lead in the form of visitor queries. Does anybody have experience to handle iphone and outsourcing related campaign so he/she can guide me how to handle with a situation when we spend money on high CPC keywords but didn't get any lead?

Please suggest me what should i do to capture leads from visitors. I have daily 9 to 10 visitors from single campaign with CTR of above than 1 CTR.

looking forward ................

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Leads are not getting while campaign is running properly?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
First I would suggest that you make sure that you are appearing for searches that are truly relevant. i.e. check your keyword match types and your search terms report....does it look good, look relevant?

Also take a look at your website. Are you landing visitors on the right page? Does that landing page provide a good user experience and a strong call to action?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim, thanks for your valuable feedback.

I regularly keep close eye on my search terms and keywords relevancy.

Here are the search terms i am getting clicks for:-

iphone app developers

iphone app designer

ios app creation software

and my primary keywords are:-

iphone application development

iphone applications developer

"iphone application development"

+iPhone +applications +developer
[app designer]
"iphone application developer"
"iphone software development"
iphone application developers

"iphone developers for hire"
[iphone app developers for hire]
"iphone app developer for hire"

"iphone app developers"
"iphone developer"
[iphone developer]
"iphone app developer"

These are some primary keywords getting clicks in my campaign. I am using the following landing page for these :-

Please look at these and suggest me what should i have to improve to get the leads. I really wasting my money on campaign without any profitable leads.

With Regards

Sandeep Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is your budget and how many clicks you are getting from your campaign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

What is your budget are you using enhanced campaigns what is your target market.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Atif your participation.

My daily budget is $100 and i am getting 10 or 11 clicks for a day. My CTR is around around 1.00.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Umair, please check previous thread of mine for budget and i m targeting United states for the campaign.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you implemented the Goal conversion code or adword conversion code on your website ? Have you implemented the Call extension from enhanced campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Umair A wrote:

Have you implemented the Goal conversion code or adword conversion code on your website ? Have you implemented the Call extension from enhanced campaign?

Yes umair i used the adwords conversion and call extension from enhanced campaign. My campaign is enhanced campaign.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

How long you are running Adword campaign what the top keywords users are clicking .?