6.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Law firm Display Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am beginning the some work on a display campaign for a Law firm involved in Personal Injury, Construction Injury, Pedestrian accident, Dental Malpractice, False Arrest and so on.  The kind of lawyers you see advertising on local TV.  I am seeking some advice as to how to go about this.  Now I am not asking for Adwords Display Campaign set up advice - I know how to set up a Display campaign.  What I am looking for is to perhaps hear from someone who has done a set up for these kinds of law firms.  Perhaps identifying the audiences, topics, specific websites or website categories where you have had success with a branding oriented campaign.  I have some 'discovery' that accrued from the "automatic placements" of an older campaign, but the contextual piece was overloaded with keywords that covered numerous types of practices all bundled together (hundreds of keywords), so I have no way of knowing which 'first 50' terms google was using to select sites.

I am hoping someone here might be able to shorten some strokes for me as I try and build this display campaign. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Law firm Display Campaign

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi dougs, 

I'm floating this topic to the top so our experts can easily view this and offer some great advise.

Best,

Mini

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Law firm Display Campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello dougs778,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

To be specific here, I would like to assist you with Topic Level targeting.

I find it great because you have the specific categories listed when you target that. For example: When you got to Topics , you will find main category Law & Government>>Legal>>Accident & Personal Injury Law, Intellectual Property etc... which are on spot to the service you deal with.

Use these categories and your ad will be shown to those specific categorized websites which are under Google Display Network.

Hope that helps little bit!

Pankaj