Large number of Traffic but No Sales
Hi my website has been up since 1/18/16. As of today (2/13/14) My Google Analytics shows 66K ppl have seen my ad. Can someone give me some advice on how to get sales? My website is www.definedbymahogany.com
Re: Large number of Traffic but No Sales
1. Check your CTR, if its less thatn 4% you should re-check the keywords that you are using.
2. If its not a keyword issues, then it should be the Ads, so try to always have at least 3 ads for each ad group, so Google can optimize the serving, and show more the one that promises more conversions.
3. Check your landing page, here is a usefull page about the anatomy of one: https://blog.kissmetrics.com/landing-page-design-infographic/
4. Re-check your lading pages from your ads, maybe you are taking the users to a page that its not the best for the ad, so when they get there they dont see what they were looking for. So just be sure to make the destination URL the best landing page for that ad and keywords for the ad group.
Take care, and I hope this can be usefull to you for the monetization of your site. Check the kissmetrics blog, and Neil Patels one, he talks a lot about web marketing and conversion otimization. You can check one article of his blog about e-commerce sales: http://neilpatel.com/2016/01/26/6-clever-ways-to-ethically-boost-ecommerce-store-sales/
Re: Large number of Traffic but No Sales[ Edited ]
February 2016 - last edited February 2016
Are you getting just impressions or you also have a good CTR?
If CTR is very low then:
- Change your adcopies and use offers and USPs in ads about your business and a strong CTA to make the ads more enticing.
- Change the set of keywords for buying intent.
- Use the list of negative keywords(general as well as from search terms) to avoid your ads triggering for irrelevant searches.
- Use ad Extensions.
- I recommend you to use category/product specific landing pages in you ads for better relevancy and hence, better quality score.
- If budget is not an issue then bid higher to show your ads for top positions.
- Better to start PLA/shopping ads if not yet.
- Mention your physical address on the website.
- Check the conversion code on your thankyou page.
- Check website speed, mobile friendliness, navigation.
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’