Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing page optimization?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

My landing page http://www.crystaltravel.co.uk/pramotion-page.aspx which is actually i am  targeting to the Customers, Every day i am getting some sign up leads. But the Bounce rate of this page is very high. So please help me out how to improve this landing and reduce the bounce rate and generate more and more leads. 

Warm Regard,

Rishi Acharya

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Landing page optimization?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rishi- 

Looking at the landing page the primary issue I am noticing is the only clearly visible option the user has in terms of navigation on the site is submitting the request form. If you'd like to decrease the bounce rate and have users explore different pages of the site, I would recommend considering making the navigation bar with About us and Contact us sections of the site a bit more visible.

To be clear, this is an effort to give the user a bit more information prior to them submitting a request. I hope this helps!

Juliana S. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rishi- 

Looking at the landing page the primary issue I am noticing is the only clearly visible option the user has in terms of navigation on the site is submitting the request form. If you'd like to decrease the bounce rate and have users explore different pages of the site, I would recommend considering making the navigation bar with About us and Contact us sections of the site a bit more visible.

To be clear, this is an effort to give the user a bit more information prior to them submitting a request. I hope this helps!

Juliana S. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please note that WOT flags this landing page as "poor" - Could that be an issue?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Juliana S,
Thank you for the solution, But if i use the navigation Bar, In order to reduce friction on your landing page’s bounce rate, and increase the chances that your visitors will stay on your page, But hide any top and side navigation bars from that page. Because i don't want unnecessary
navigation buttons catching readers’ eye and distracting them from completing your form.

Regard,
Rishi Acharya

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
who is WOT?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
What is your bounce rate? CTR and conversion rates. i went to your landing page and it follows all the rules i know about making landing pages convert. the only thing i would consider, maybe you have done so is use few fields, and add videos am really interested to see how we can help you

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
@Rishi;

http://www.mywot.com/
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe TLV,
what is the concerns with http://www.mywot.com/ my landing page ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe,
This app will show the rating then when we will subscribe this app not all the users. then how it will make the impacts on our landing page. even we are using Trustpilot for the customers Reviews.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe,

As all know quality score and landing page plays major role in ad words,we have a landing page but this not converting lead in much manner what i have to do to improve my landing page experience ,If i contact support also they cannot explain me as much i expect . This is our landing page http://www.agriya.com/products/kickstarter-clone  help me to get out of this and provide some tips to optimize.

Thanks,

James