AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page for Mobile App Install Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The landing page score for my recent Mobile App install campaign, targeting Play Store, was below average, it has been upgraded to average since then (no changes on my side).

I couldn't find any info on how a landing page experience is rated when we're talking about a mobile app introduction page in Play Store. The speed of the page/user experience is really provided by the Store's own app. 

thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page for Mobile App Install Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

This is interesting. I haven't seen either.... Smiley Surprised
I think that the concept is the same. Make an attractive landing page / appealing to the user, and focus  on the product. But, rather than   promoting    a conversion  by buying a physical good,  the conversion   is to download an app.
Here is the official guide about understanding landing page experience:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Landing Page for Mobile App Install Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello - Were you guys able to figure out how to improve landing page relevance for app install campaigns? Since the pages point to the play store URLs, I am still confused and my ads are not running since they show "below average" with a very low quality score.