Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page for Mobile App Install Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The landing page score for my recent Mobile App install campaign, targeting Play Store, was below average, it has been upgraded to average since then (no changes on my side).

I couldn't find any info on how a landing page experience is rated when we're talking about a mobile app introduction page in Play Store. The speed of the page/user experience is really provided by the Store's own app. 

thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page for Mobile App Install Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

This is interesting. I haven't seen either.... Smiley Surprised
I think that the concept is the same. Make an attractive landing page / appealing to the user, and focus  on the product. But, rather than   promoting    a conversion  by buying a physical good,  the conversion   is to download an app.
Here is the official guide about understanding landing page experience:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Landing Page for Mobile App Install Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello - Were you guys able to figure out how to improve landing page relevance for app install campaigns? Since the pages point to the play store URLs, I am still confused and my ads are not running since they show "below average" with a very low quality score.