Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page and Quality Score

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Again,

I have started a new campaign for a very well known education centre. They are providing 6 to 7 course for the students. I have created  separate campaigns for each course with specific keywords. For example if it's an MBA Collage campaign the keywords are like "Best MBA collage" "Top 10 MBA Collage" "MBA institute"and most importantly I have segregated the ad groups on keyword match type basis so if the keyword is admission in MBA I have used same in exact format and Broad Match Modifier in there respective ad groups. Despite I have used the match type to segregate the ad groups thee keywords are from same them as well so it's not like that in MBA Admission campaign keywords are for diploma in management. So I have tried to make the ad groups themed with same kind of KWs.

All the course are mentioned on the landing page and I am using same in my ad text. In some of the ad groups  have used DKI to improve the CTR.

Now the problem is that QS of the KWs are very low they are like 3/10 or 2/10 and 4/10 . I am not able to figure out the problem and the CPC for those KWs are very high.

Can you guys help me out, Please share your views and suggestions.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bubble
September 2015

Re: Landing Page and Quality Score

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

How long this campaign has been running?

Remember: during  a "initial transition period", until your campaign has accumulated enough (statistical)  data, your QS is a "default QS", based on other advertisers' QS who use the same (exact match) KW.

Only when your  campaign "collects"  enough statistical data, QS is calculated based on your (own) campaign performances..

Now, when calculating QS  the major component is CTR. So, work on your CTR. (The usual "stuff": relvent keywords, tightly themed keywords, ad-copy... Etc....)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bubble
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

How long this campaign has been running?

Remember: during  a "initial transition period", until your campaign has accumulated enough (statistical)  data, your QS is a "default QS", based on other advertisers' QS who use the same (exact match) KW.

Only when your  campaign "collects"  enough statistical data, QS is calculated based on your (own) campaign performances..

Now, when calculating QS  the major component is CTR. So, work on your CTR. (The usual "stuff": relvent keywords, tightly themed keywords, ad-copy... Etc....)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Moshe for the response I guess you are right, The campaign is just 2-3 days old. I will keep looking at campaign.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Come back after you have gained enough statistical data, and let us know how the campaign is performing.