Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Relevance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello People!

My keyword diagnostics shows that my landing page experience is below average. I did whole on-page optimisation to make my page relevant.

For my user: I made page relevant by showing text matching to my ad. Added components like 'how-to' video.Showing related offers to make more engagement and reducing bounce rates.

For Google-Adsbot:I have added keywords as in title meta and description. Make my keyword appear in headline. Added a unique content which includes keywords.

My question is that my landing page relevance after 2 days is still below average. Is higher bounce rate relates to below landing page experience.

Please suggest!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page Relevance

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kamran,

Quality score, including all the factors that go into it, only update once there's enough data. So if you've a had a keyword running for a long time with a below average landing page experience, it will take time (and new clicks and impressions) for the average landing page experience to improve within the system.

Landing page experience also goes beyond having relevant text on the landing page, including page load time and mobile site performance.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Re: Landing Page Relevance

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @kamran a,

In addition to the great explanation from @CassieH, you should also take note that a higher bounce may definitely indicate bad user experience. The point is that if you optimize your landing page for your users and give them a great experience and at the same time make it relevant to your ads and keywords, the results are sure to be improve.

But it does take time to see updates in score. Meanwhile, I will advise you to focus on improving CTR as well. It will give you better QS.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha