Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Quality For Sitelink Extension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

I saw the article https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en which talks about Landing page quality and relevency. 

My question is, Is this applicable only to Text Ads or Sitelink as well?

I mean to say apart from having unique landing page to each Sitelink, will Google consider the quality or relevency of the sitelink's landine page as a factor for determining Ad Rank?

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance. 

Best,

Vijay

1 Expert replyverified_user

,Re: Landing Page Quality For Sitelink Extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vijay,

Firstly, that's one of the questions and for most of the people it's a myth. Here I will come up from basics to answer that question.

On any platform platform, each ad and its ad properties like site links and all extentions will be calculated as part of QS and ad rank. For Google 's all ad properties, QS and ad ranks are calculated from the micro level.

For each site link, QS is calculated, so that LP with relevancy will have good QS and that will be associated with ad and will in turn will impact the total QS and ad rank of the ad.

Better QS for LP of the sitelink is directly proportionate to QS and Adrank of the rank.of the total Ad.

Hope this helps

Re: Landing Page Quality For Sitelink Extension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering can we have different landing pages for different states ,like I am promoting IIHMR University.
What should be my strategy to have a landing page only or to have landing pages according to states in india ?

< Note to anil from a Community Manager: as a courtesy to your fellow forum members, please post a question in one place only, in order to avoid confusion and duplication of effort. We've noticed this question being asked and answered in at least three separate threads. Thanks for your understanding. >

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Anil,

If you have campaigns & landing pages by state, then you can use them as they are more relevant info to users.

Is it what you are looking for?

Just to let you know, my topic is different to what you are looking for.

Best,
Vijay

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

HI Anil,

Hyper-targeting is typically the direction most online advertisers strive to achieve. That being said budget does have an effect on how much you want to test at once. 

One option for you is to include all of india's states into your targeting instead of just selecting India you could insert all of India's states and once conversion data comes in you could use bid modifiers for each state based on their performance. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2732132?hl=en

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi thanks a lot for taking time to reply