4.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In regards to building specific landing pages that speak / depict a message relevant to targeted queries / ad groups, which tool does the community recommend or prefer? I have done this in the past through Marketo (which is a platform we already use), but I was considering Unbounce. Marketo requires a bit more coding than I care for, but I've experienced landing pages with up to 20% conversion rates when tailored correctly. Unbounce seems easier, and more agile, but I haven't ever committed to using it or unleashed its full potential. Any insight here is appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page Optimization

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
We use marketo and I'd say it is better than unbounce in a few ways. Haven't explored unbounce fully though!
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Landing Page Optimization

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

There are several platforms on the market  in addition to those listed by @Sumanth Sridhar. (Pagewiz and WIX are two others.. And  I could name a few more)

I think that the key is which you find the most convenient to you to quickly set / build  a landing page for  a seasonal promotion that will also be compatible with AdWords. (I recall an issue, in the past, with  implementing  a conversion code on the WIX, though this  should have been resolved by now...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’