AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In regards to building specific landing pages that speak / depict a message relevant to targeted queries / ad groups, which tool does the community recommend or prefer? I have done this in the past through Marketo (which is a platform we already use), but I was considering Unbounce. Marketo requires a bit more coding than I care for, but I've experienced landing pages with up to 20% conversion rates when tailored correctly. Unbounce seems easier, and more agile, but I haven't ever committed to using it or unleashed its full potential. Any insight here is appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page Optimization

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
We use marketo and I'd say it is better than unbounce in a few ways. Haven't explored unbounce fully though!
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Landing Page Optimization

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

There are several platforms on the market  in addition to those listed by @Sumanth Sridhar. (Pagewiz and WIX are two others.. And  I could name a few more)

I think that the key is which you find the most convenient to you to quickly set / build  a landing page for  a seasonal promotion that will also be compatible with AdWords. (I recall an issue, in the past, with  implementing  a conversion code on the WIX, though this  should have been resolved by now...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’