AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Optimization??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I want to know that which is the best & standard practice for google adword landing page? Using business domain for Landing page or Third Party URL??

Currently i'm using Instapage landing page service for landing page creation.

Kindly guide me and also tell me if third party domain is good for best practice then suggest few names.

Thanks,

Nishant

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page Optimization??

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Nishant,

I'd certainly suggest own domain, as it would allow all types of tracking which is really important to optimize campaigns and landing pages.

Moreover, there's historic data associated to the domain being advertised and hence campaign performance might take a dip when you come up with your own domain (or change to a different third party) later.

Also from the policy stand point, your account might be affected if the third party website doesn't comply with Google's advertising policies, which is completely out of our control.

Here's a thread about landing page suggestions I'd recommend reading.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @nishant k,

Welcome to the community!

The URL matters a lot to your customer. The main goal is to let people find your ads very related to your business, so is your URL. Id doesn't matter if you're using a third part service, but you need to customized the URL related to what people looking for.

E.g. it could be your brand name, or a solution, or could be something interests people. You can test which works better for your business, but overall the customised domain will perform far better. Spend some time and research to find out the best name for you as a start.

Good luck!

Thanks,
Jason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You