Landing Page Experience Evaluation
Re: Landing Page Experience Evaluation[ Edited ]
July 2016 - last edited July 2016 by Buzzb
I have gone through your landing page it is too long and more exist points. I will suggest following points for your landing page.
Please find attached on screenshot of landing page which will help you to create more attractive landing page. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPz51L7FejLdGMzOTFKZDRaZTg/view?usp=sharing
- Use Killer Headline in your landing page.
- Use Enquiry Form (Contact, Registration, etc.) on above the fold on the landing page.
- Use meaningful graphics on the landing for describe your services. You can also highlight your services in textual information.
- Your key information and Calls to Action (CTA) are positioned above-the-fold in the landing page.
- Remove menu options from the landing page
- You can use if there is any offer from your side and always remember consumers hate seeing out-of-date offers. So Always udpate your offer or remove if offer expire.
- Use existing clients logo
- Use testimonials at bottom of the landing page
I hope this will help you.
Re: Landing Page Experience Evaluation
Without even having to take a look at your landing page I can tell you there are 2 central issues you need to focus on when optimizing your landing pages for AdWords:
#1 Loading Time / User Interface & Experience
#2 Keyword Relevancy
I used Google Page Speed Test (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/) to look at your landing page and overall ... it looks fine - although there are some minor modifications you can make. For more information on User Experience read this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en
The main issue is almost certainly your keyword relevancy. While your landing page may include the keywords you're targeting they're almost certainly not in your H1 & H2 headers.
For top performing keywords I recommend you duplicate your landing page and modify it to focus more on the keyword you're targeting, especially in the H1 & H2 headers.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’