Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Landin page experience - same KW same Ad same LP different score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have created 2 Campaigns that are exactly equal (one is the copy of the other), same Keywords, same Ad Groups and same Ads, same Landingpages for each Ad.

There are only 2 differences between the campaigns:

1-one of them is targeting German (in German language) and the other is targeting the rest of the world excluding Germany (in German language).

2-The rest of the world Campaign was created some days after the original one.

Strange thing is that for some KWs I get 2 different scores for the Landingpage experience:

same KW on the Campaign "Rest of the World" gets a higher score compared to the same KW in the "Germany" Campaign

Anyone has experience with this?

Thanks in Advance,

Luca

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @luca b,

These 2 difference mentioned by you are enough for this difference in QS.

Expected CTR is one of the most dominating factor effecting the QS which gets improved/degraded on the historical CTR.

Also, the German language targeting All the regions except the Germany will impact the landing page experience(QS element)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

thanks for your Answer and for your time.

Actually the Expected CTR is effecting the QS but NOT the landing page experience. The landing page experience is another factor effecting the QS.

So Yes, this would explain the difference in QS but not the difference in Landing Page experience, that I am now interested in.

Regarding the Target: "German language in the rest of the world" as higher score in landing page experience compared to German in Germany. So IF somehow the match language/Geo would affect the landing page experience, I would expect it in the opposite way.

Regards

Luca

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Luca,

I have mentioned that it will impact the landing page experience.

These 2 factors, expected CTR and Landing page experience may alter your QS.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’