AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyworkds for a granite, quartz and marble worktop fitting company?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a £50 budget and tend to burn through it every day, however we aren't getting many if any phonecalls and emails.

I was wondering what kind of keywords and different ads I could use to get more calls. We do have a call only campaign and have our numbers as an extention.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyworkds for a granite, quartz and marble worktop fitting company

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

So you are running call only campaigns and normal ad campaigns that drives traffic to a website which also has a call extension ? Also can i know are you mainly focus on phone calls as your conversions?

Talking about keywords i would typically want to have three campaigns / adgroups that has themed ad texts for granite, quarts and marble. I would catagorized my keywords to these 3 campaigns and try to write relevant and focus ad

If u r not getting enough calls pls re look at ur existing account structure and ad texts. Also use extensions like callouts to make ur ad texts more appealing

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
What match types are you using? Since you are using your whole budget, I would suggest using exact, phrase and modified broad (no regular broad). Also, the more descriptive our keywords are, the better. Keywords like "granite fitting company" will do better than "granite" because it shows the intent to work with a company as opposed to DIY. I try to use keywords with 3 terms as much as possible.

I would also suggest that you take a look at your modifiers for geography, time of day and device. Exclude things that aren't working to preserve budget for top performers.

Are you doing on page call tracking? That might give you a better understanding of performance.

Hope this helps!

Amy
AmyBishopMarketing.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Monzer A;

This is a niche field.

I woulds use broad match keywords and analyzing daily the search terms report to find what queries are matched to keywords. Based on this analysis add keywords, pause keywords or add negative keywords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes, I have a call only campaign which is running alongside a normal ad campaign with call extentions and callout extentions. We measure conversions by phonecalls and emails but we have been getting less than 1 or 2 a week.