3.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i run a courier company and cant get my campaign to run right and have the right keywords to attract customers please can someone advise

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keywords

[ Edited ]
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adrian,

Choosing the right Keywords is the name of the game and there are loads of good resources online to help you (like this one). One of the best ways to add terms is try and think like the customers that you want to attract (what would they be searching for?). Also, don't forget about account structure as you are adding new ideas; you will want to tightly theme your keywords into separate ad groups with relevant ads. 

One great place to start is with the Keyword Planner tool (built into your AdWords account). This tool can help you rapidly build out your ad groups with new Keyword ideas. Learn more here.

ANP

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Adrian,
As ANP said try keword planner as well as look into your oppertunities tab and i just want to add few more things to ANP's post.
You can research little bit on your competitors (Like: what are their call to actions and USPs) than you can create better ads and keywords list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello please forgive my lack of knowledge but ive only been doing this 3 months so like a fish out of water how do i check call to actions and USPs please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi as a new person to adwords and not very good at this sort of thing could you enlighten me a bit more and also how many ad groups should i have etc thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Adrian,

I know it is little bit confuse to understand and practice with AdWords in initial stages. Here is the link will help you to know more about essential AdWords tips https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3122883?hl=en&ref_topic=3121947 

Before that keep in mind that no one can know better than you about your Product & Services, set up your goals for daily, weekly and monthly (Like Clicks, CTR and impressions) in initial days than you can expand your campaigns and keywords. Monitor your account continuously make changes according to your goals.

Hope you will reach good results very quickly. All the best …. Smiley Happy

Tahnks,

Aravindh.