Hi Philip A,
Welcome to the community
You should try keyword tool for this purpose.You also might be like to read the following article regarding this tool
Join me on Google+
Re: Keywords[ Edited ]
May 2013 - last edited May 2013
For using Keyword tool, there are a few "Tricks" to apply :
1) Filter your list using "Language filter" because default setting is all languages, which brings up unuseful results.
2) If you scroll the results list, look in the left vertical menu, where you can select "Matching type" , change it from the default "broad match" to "phrase match", because it gives you more focused results. In "phrase match" expressions that don't have those words in the exact order, are eliminated .
3) Select the list by clicking on the "Competition" tab, and look for the "Low competiton" keywords because you will pay less for those
4) Even if you add broad match keywords , you should than edit them to a "Broad match modifier" that means putting a plus sign in front of every word from the expression , like +box +chocholates +luxury , because this way you eliminate expressions that are only synonims to the words from the broad match phrase.
5) Use the triangle button after every keyword to select "show more like this" to send you to a new list of words similar to a good keyword.