AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords and landing page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad-words Campinas is in Greek. Many times people search for a specific keyword using it not correctly. I will give an example: Right keyword : Πτυχιακές Εργασίες

Wrong Keyword: Πτυχιακες Εργασιες or ptuxiakes ergasies.

Now my question - i want a landing page having of possible keyword so as to have a better quality score. The problem is how can i use in my text wrong written keywords? Is it good to make a tag in every article using these wrong expressions?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keywords and landing page

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

No, you shouldn't use mis spelled words in your landing pages and it won't improve your quality score.

Consider providing valuable, unique and relevant contents on your landing pages. Also make sure they have good navigation and also loads quickly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Using them will send also more people from native results or not?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
No

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
why not? they will search with the wrong tern but i will be in the native search results

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I couldn't understand your question. What do you mean by native search results?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
native not adwords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok, here is my reply. Using mis spelled/wrong words on your landing page won't do any good. Instead use mis-spelled keywords in your campaigns and it will drive people who are searching for those keywords.

Hope this explanation cleared your doubt!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I agree with @StructuredPPC ;

This strategy that you are tying to implement has no benefit,  neither to organic search nor to Adwords. "Jeopardizing" the content of your landing page by having keywords on the landing page, is a "tactic" that has long been gone.

Remember that the predominant component of QS is CTR. So, work on the relevancy and match types of your keywords, and the ad-copy of your ads, instead of "technical" manipulations that would not do any good.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’