AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords Research for Search Volume

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Folks,

As we all know the old keyword tool is no longer available and I dont find the new keyword planner is that effective as I do lots of keyword research for market analysis and not just for adwords. I always want Global search volume and local search volume for my keywords.
Can anyone tell me any alternative ways to find market search volume for keywords.

Spoiler
Smiley Sad
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keywords Research for Search Volume

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello kamrulkhan222 ! Welcome to the AdWords Community

One cannot really answer to this without providing links to a competitor software can they ?Smiley Happy

I would recommend to search online for "keyword research tool" or "keyword competition.

As we are also peer-to-peer sharing personal PPC experiences I like also this article from searchengineland.com

and I have used spyfu.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Might not fully provide all research options you wish, but have you tired Google trends?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am experiencing the same issues. I am trying to use the new tool effectively, but I feel I am spending more time trying to figure out the things I previously knew with the old tool. 

I wish you all the best with the learning curve Smiley Happy

Kelly 

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kelly S ! Welcome to the Community !

I want to share with you my findings from my learning curve, I hope it helps you use this tool better. This is the link on how to view different match type results which are not available in the default window.