Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords Research for Search Volume

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Folks,

As we all know the old keyword tool is no longer available and I dont find the new keyword planner is that effective as I do lots of keyword research for market analysis and not just for adwords. I always want Global search volume and local search volume for my keywords.
Can anyone tell me any alternative ways to find market search volume for keywords.

Spoiler
Smiley Sad
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keywords Research for Search Volume

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello kamrulkhan222 ! Welcome to the AdWords Community

One cannot really answer to this without providing links to a competitor software can they ?Smiley Happy

I would recommend to search online for "keyword research tool" or "keyword competition.

As we are also peer-to-peer sharing personal PPC experiences I like also this article from searchengineland.com

and I have used spyfu.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Might not fully provide all research options you wish, but have you tired Google trends?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am experiencing the same issues. I am trying to use the new tool effectively, but I feel I am spending more time trying to figure out the things I previously knew with the old tool. 

I wish you all the best with the learning curve Smiley Happy

Kelly 

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kelly S ! Welcome to the Community !

I want to share with you my findings from my learning curve, I hope it helps you use this tool better. This is the link on how to view different match type results which are not available in the default window.